Loctite® Power Grab® is a heavy duty, high strength, construction grade adhesive for interior and exterior repairs or building projects. It is repositionable for 15 minutes after it is applied to a surface, and will hold firmly in place until it cures. Featuring Instant Grab™ technology, Power Grab eliminates the need for bracing, nailing and other fastener devices and allows many tasks to be completed by a single worker. Power Grab is a solvent free, low-odor latex adhesive and cleans easily with soap and water. It is available in an industrial size 825ml cartridge as well as a 300ml cartridge that fits in a standard size caulking gun.
9X Higher Holding Power - Grabs instantly with 9 times higher initial hold than traditional construction adhesives and is repositionable for 15 minutes.
No Bracing, No Nailing - Instant Grab™ feature virtually eliminates the need for bracing, nailing and other fastening devices. When used as directed, Power Grab can instantly hold a maximum vertical load of 20 pounds per square foot (10 grams per square cm) on a porous surface. For heavier loads, bracing may be required.
View Video Demo (.wmv)
* Uses standard size caulking gun
Features & Benefits:
- Instant Grab - Grabs instantly and is repositionable for 15 minutes
- Saves Time and Money - Virtually eliminates the need for bracing and nailing
- Easy to Use - Non-solvent, low-odor, latex formula cleans up with soap and water
- Environmentally Responsible - Low emissions/VOC content and meets GreenGuard® Certification†
- Building Specifications - Meets and exceeds specifications ASTMD3498, AFG-01, ASTM C557 and conforms to HUD UM60a
This water-resistant, paintable, industrial construction adhesive easily bonds many combinations of surfaces (one of the surfaces must be porous).
Porous Surfaces: Contrete, Brick veneer, Treated lumber, Plywood, Shed panels, Molding and Decks & fences.
Non-Porous Surfaces: Stainless steel, Aluminum, Ceramic, Tile, Most plastics