Anderson Power Products® - Powerpole® Series
This versatile connector series meets a wide range of power connection needs. There are four basic housing sizes in the Powerpole® product family that allow specific amperage or wire size needs to be filled in the most compact footprint.
- Flat wiping contact system: Allows for minimal contact resistance at high current, wiping action cleans contact surface during connection/disconnection.
- Interchangeable genderless design: Makes assembly quick and easy and reduces number of parts stocked.
- Silver plated contacts (also offer Tin on 15/45): Offers greatest longevity when using high power, elevated temperature applications.
- Hot Plugging: AC or DC Contacts feature a sacrificial tip that allow high current circuit interrupt
- Self Securing Design Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected
- Powerpole® pin & socket series connector (PP10/30): Green housing is a visual identification of ground terminal.