Sensata-AIRPAX Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Protectors - AP/UP Series
The Sensata-Airpax AP series are fully sealed, magnetic circuit protectors that combine power switching and accurate, reliable circuit protection with inverse time delays and trip free features.
- Trip Free - AP circuit protectors will trip open on overload, even when forcibly held ON. This prevents the operator from damaging the circuit by holding the handle in the ON position.
- Trip Indication - The operating handle of the breaker moves forcibly and positively to the OFF position on overload. It is not necessary to manually “reset” to full “OFF” in order to turn it on again.
- Ambient Operation - The protector will operate at any ambient between –40° C and +100° C, when tested in accordance with the requirements of MIL-PRF-39019.
- Insulation Resistance - Exceeds 100 megohms at a potential of 100Vdc.
- Dielectric Strength - The protector will withstand 1250 volts RMS, 60Hz from terminals to case and between the terminals when open.
- Endurance - With the circuit protector operated as an ON-OFF switch, operating life exceeds 10,000 operations at a rate of 6 per minute when tested as follows: 6000 OPS @ rated current plus 4000 OPS @ no load.