HAMMOND MANUFACTURING TYPE 4/4X, 6/6P POLYCARBONATE AND ABS PLASTIC ENCLOSURES - 1557 SERIES
Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards, the 1557 Series can be used in a tabletop configuration or two different wall-mount configurations. Available in black or gray ABS plastic or polycarbonate which carry ratings of IP66 and IP68, respectively.
- Rounded corners and face provide a more modern look while still offering superior water-tight ratings.
- ABS Versions are molded from general purpose material which carries a flammability rating of UL94-HB. For indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are UV stabilized for outdoor use and carry a UL94-5VA flammability rating. For indoor or outdoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are cUL and UL 508A listed (File # E65324). ABS plastic versions are not UL listed.
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone.