Honeywell TruStability® Silicon Pressure Sensors for Medical & Industrial Applications - SSC Series
The TruStability® Standard Accuracy Silicon Ceramic (SSC) Series is an industry-leading long-term stability pressure sensor. Ideal for medical applications such as ventilators, airflow monitors, respiratory machines and more. Also used in various industrial applications.
- Medical Applications: Airflow monitors, Anesthesia machines, Blood analysis machines, Gas chromatography, Gas flow instrumentation, Kidney dialysis machines, Oxygen concentrators, Pneumatic controls, Respiratory machines, Sleep apnea equipment, Ventilators
- Industrial Applications: Barometry, Flow calibrators, Gas chromatography, - Gas flow instrumentation, HVAC, Life sciences, Pneumatic controls, VAV (Variable Air Volume) control, Clogged HVAC filter detection, HVAC transmitters, Indoor air quality
- Industry-leading accuracy of ±0.25 %FSS BFSL
- Port and housing options simplify integration
- Wide pressure range, from ±1.6 mbar to ±10 bar | ±160 Pa to ±1 MPa | ±0.5 inH2O to ±150 psi
- Small package size and extremely low power consumption