Omron Industrial Automation's Wireless Pushbutton Switch - A2W Series
Wireless switch using sub-GHz band combines wireless reliability and ease-of-use in consideration of work environments. Self generated power created by the button operation eliminates the need for a power supply or batteries.
- 8 pushbuttons can be assigned to one receiver unit
- Each receiver has 8 transistor outputs (one-shot operation)
- A pushbutton can be assigned to multiple outputs of a receiver
- Wireless communication is confirmed with a colored LED indicator on the pushbuttons
- 922.5MHz frequency band reduces interference, providing a better signal in locations with obstacles
- A high-sensitivity magnetic-base antenna is an option when installing the receiver inside a control panel