TE Connectivity/Kilovac 28-1800 Vdc Traditional Contactors - EV250 Series
The EV250 is a general-purpose High Voltage Relay with blowout magnets. The panel mount high voltage relay has 1-form-X (SPST-NO) contact and screw terminals. Hydrogen dielectric for power switching high current loads. "Hammer effect" mechanism breaks light contact welds. Moving contact rotates to provide fresh contact surface for low contact resistance and low power consumption.
- EV250-1A & 1B 400 Amps CZONKA-II EVX Make & Break Load Switching
- EV250-2A & 2B 400 Amps CZONKA II EVX Make & Break Load Switching
- 400 A carry, 2,500 A interrupt @ 320 Vdc
- Suited for circuit protection, control, battery switching, and main power safety disconnect
- Versatile power, voltage, and current operating range: 28-1800 Vdc tested
- Hermetically “Supersealed” environment chamber uniquely protects ALL moving parts