Bourns® Multifuse® PPTC Resettable Fuses
Almost anywhere there is a low-voltage power source and a load, a Multifuse® Resettable Fuse can be used. The fact that these protection devices reset automatically sets them apart among circuit protection devices. Circuit designers know there are circumstances they have no control over which can result in potentially damaging overcurrent conditions.
- Surface Mount, Radial Leaded and Strap Polymer PPTCs
- Unlike fuses, PPTCs do not need to be replaced
- Transient faults will not shut down the system
- Fewer service calls mean lower warranty costs and better product quality
- Avoids possible damage to the circuit by incorrect fuse replacement